IBM Connections: 20 New Use Cases
1) Engage Employees: Turn the typical one-way communication into a real dialog by listening to and responding to employees.
2) Branding & Design: Customize the user interface by adding personalized layouts or company watermarks to maintain the corporate identity.
3) Business Units: Easily create and manage content across the various communities for different divisions, branches, departments and locations within an organization.
4) Chairman’s Office: Set up a special page allowing a company’s chairman to interact with the entire employee base.
5) Employee Magazine: Create a digital version of a printed employee magazine to appear periodically or in a continued delivery form.
6) Personalization & Targeting: Target users with content specific to their interest to create an enhanced end user experience.
7) Single Point of Truth: Collaborate on a single platform to avoid content overlap, redundancy, inconsistency and governance problems that are an inevitable result of working with multiple platforms.
8) Employee Relations: Document guidelines and rules to make them easily accessible to employees.
9) New User Onboarding: Easily on board new employees with Essential Tools and show them why the company invests in a Social Intranet and how they can leverage it for themselves.
10) Usage & Adaption: When each business unit has one person in charge of the community, then each business unit has one Connections power user that can assist other community members as needed.
11) Community Managers: Design and maintain Community home pages to create a customized look and feel, sort and select files and links to be prominently displayed and introduce new Community members.
12) Curate Content: Recognize and reward employee contribution by selecting employee blog posts and publishing them prominently on the home page of a business unit or location.
13) Custom Applications: Integrate legacy applications by leveraging APIs to call from other applications and display the results in a custom format.
14) Tools Menu: Keep the most relevant and frequently used tools readily available in a easy to access location from the Connections dashboard.
15) Form, Lists & Workflows: The capability to edit & delete data records with the Essentials Framework is a real breakthrough that allows a complete new set of applications.
16) Intranet as a Service: Experience IBM Connections both on premises or as a service for IBM Connections Cloud.
17) Mobile Users: Participate on IBM Connections from any mobile device with a completely responsive interface.
18) Anonymous Users: Provide read only access to selected content or restrict access to anonymous users to maintain security.
19) IT Managers: Reduce complexity and accelerate the time required for development and deployment.
20) CFOs: Reduce costs by consolidating business operations into a single platform.
Maximize the Potenital of IBM Connections with RPR Wyatt’s Essential Suite.
RPR Wyatt’s suite of product offerings have been proven to enhance the experience of using IBM Connections, from CTO to end user. Like Connections, when using VitalSigns you are working from a single consolidated dashboard, allowing to diagnose and act from a single screen. With such an important investment like IBM Connections, its critical to provide a safety net in the form of performance and usage monitoring.
The Essentials Suite also has the ability to increase the value received when using IBM Connections. Leveraging Essential Tools allows for easy onboarding of new employees to allow for a seamless transition into productivity. Essential Web, another component in the Essential Suite can be used to modernize out of date applications by bringing them to a web interface.
For more information on how you can maximize the potential of your IBM Connections environment please email email@example.com