At RPR Wyatt we understand that every organization is unique and at times may require a customized solution. The same software utilized by one organization can prove to be inefficient or outdated to other organization. RPR Wyatt’s Software Development service provides your organization with the exact solutions and tools needed to get the job done right the first time. Our Phoenix and Boston based development teams design and deliver complete solutions, as well as modify and enhance existing solutions.
Our expert developers are here to meet your specific needs and support you at every stage of your solution evolution – from ideas to implementation. Outpace your competition or drive revenue by addressing the precise needs of your users or clients with our custom application development services
Whether the job is tweaking an off the shelf product, maintaining a legacy system, or building a new enterprise application, you can count on Insight for all your custom application development needs. Our customer-centric approach, wide range of services and experienced staff make us an ideal partner for any custom application development project.
Lotus Domino Application Development
RPR Wyatt has a team of Lotus Domino experts, with years of experience in developing sophisticated Lotus Domino applications that integrate with other technologies, supporting critical business processes, and workflow. Our experience in native Notes application development enables us to quickly and effectively respond to our client’s business requirements.
Our Lotus Domino specialists can take on the entire project, or complement your in-house support team to ensure you have the talent and resources available to keep your Lotus Domino project on time and on budget. We’ll work closely with you to ensure your Lotus Domino infrastructure is stable and secure and can continue to meet your business needs as they evolve.
- Lotus Notes custom agents
- iPhone-enabling existing Lotus Notes applications
- Lotus Notes / Lotus Domino application optimization or re-engineering
- Lotus Notes and SQL integration
- Lotus Notes and Microsoft .NET
- Lotus Notes and Microsoft Office integration
- Lotus Notes / Lotus Domino integration with commercial products
- Lotus Notes / Lotus Domino integration with Blackberry devices
- Lotus Notes / Lotus Domino integration for wireless email and applications
- IBM Websphere Portal
- IBM Domino
- IBM Connections
RPR Wyatt develops web applications with powerful server-side programming in Java/J2EE. Our proven user-interface (UI) design services enable us to create robust J2EE web applications that are easy for clients to use. Our Java/J2EE web application development portfolio includes content management systems (CMS), third-party integrations, Web 2.0 applications extensible to mobile platforms, Facebook integration and much more.
- Workflow management
- Data integrity and security
- Clustering and load balancing
- Reusable component development
- Application consulting and business process automation
- Technologies: Java, J2EE(JSP/Servlets/JDBC), J2ME
- Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Ant
- Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss
- Database Servers: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MySQL 4.x/5.x, MS SQL
RPR Wyatt has an in-house team of developers that are ready to tackle your toughest .NET programming needs. Our team has extensive knowledge of C# .NET, ASP.NET, .NET 2.0, SQL Server, XML, Web Services and AJAX.
Microsoft’s .NET framework is one of the best technologies for creating and building robust desktop and web applications. RPR Wyatt has developed and deployed ASP, ASP.NET and VB.NET software solutions for clients worldwide. Past projects range from small websites to enterprise applications used by hundreds of users simultaneously.
There are numerous reasons for using the .NET framework to develop web-based and desktop applications – one of which is the variety of compatible languages that can be used. Our team is experienced in most .NET compatible languages including VB.NET, C#, and J#. We will help you choose the right language for your project based upon your requirements and then ensure that the project is built according to your specifications.
Remember, ASP and ASP.NET are the platform of choice for numerous Fortune 500 companies and technical decision makers!
Our ASP.NET Development Services Include:
- Designing and programming using ASP and ASP.NET
- Migrating web-based and stand-alone applications to .NET
- Development, support and enhancement of existing applications in .NET
- Porting of legacy applications to .NET based applications
- Windows application development
- Application development in the .NET compact framework
- Synchronization applications between web and desktop servers using .NET web services